Whether drawn to ancient crypts in search of treasure, long-lost secrets, or the potential for fame, countless adventurers hope to someday join the illustrious Pathfinder Society, a loose organization of scholars, explorers, and thrill-seekers that spans the globe in search of wonders. This player-focused guide to the organization provides both neophyte Pathfinders and seasoned veterans with the tools of the trade - the wealth of knowledge of past Pathfinders and access to the mysteries safeguarded in the vaults of the Grand Lodge of Absalom.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Advice and tools for making the most out of your field agent, including new feats, spells, and traits to establish your Pathfinder as an adventurer worthy of the title.
- A detailed look at the three branches of the Pathfinder Society—the Swords, the Scrolls, and the Spells—as well as the types of Pathfinders who flock to these sects.
- A new prestige class for Pathfinder field agents, versatile adventurers trained to handle all types of situations with their wide variety of potent skills and abilities.
- New variant wayfinders and other useful magic items Pathfinders can employ in the field.
- New ioun stones—legendary magic gems that fit into a Pathfinder’s wayfinder and grant significant powers—as well as flawed and cracked varieties of each.
- Details on various volumes of the Pathfinder Chronicles, new vanities for Pathfinder Society Organized Play, and information on joining this ongoing worldwide campaign.